Next date: 7 May at 20.00 CET In this online workshop, we create a new perspective on your vulva in a personal and comfortable way. Your body as a work of art! No matter how your relation to your vulva is, we invite you to have a closer look at her. We guide you to make your own piece of artwork ,on paper, to capture this intimate moment with yourself.
- From the comfort of your own home we will honor, celebrate and connect with this part of our body that is so often considered taboo.
- We will make sure you will have an experience of self-love and creativity you won't forget. It will be a special, cozy and intimate evening with yourself (and might want to repeat often). No worries, Inge and Hasse will guide you through it every step of the way.
- The workshop will be held online via a zoom webinar. This means you’ll only see our faces (no nudity or pictures taken) and your camera will be off.
- When you change the name of your zoom account you can even participate anonymously. Whatever you need to feel comfortable to have a peak at your vulva.
- On Friday the 7th of May at 20.00 CET
- The workshop will take around 90 minutes. After de workshop we make it possible to share your experience with others. Only if you want to.