Privacy & Cookies
Your privacy is our concern and responsibility. Here you can read how we handle, protect and store your data which we gather from the website/webshop. If you want to have more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What we will let you know according tot he GDPR regulations in the next privacy statement:
- Legitimate purposes of collecting and using your data
- Which data and statistics we collect, location data and cookies
- Third parties
- Security measures
- The rights you have
We will use your personal data to handel your order. We store your orderinformation and billinginformation for the legal retention period of seven years that comes with keeping a financial administration.
With your permission and with the ability to stop this at anytime, we send you newsletters and maybe other online promotion about new products and services. We use your email address for this purpose.
Data, statistic, location data and cookies
This is de data we ask for to process your order after you come to a purchase agreement with us:
- Name and surname
- Email address
- Invoice and shipping address
- Nesessary payment information for the order
This is the data we use for promotion:
- Surname and name
We keep statistics on the use of our web shop to improve our website and your online experience with us. Sometimes it means we show you relevant information. By combining your personal information, we can send you more targeted information. This information is kept for 1 year. We will respect your privacy at all times, however if you don’t want us to use this information please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com
We cooperate with the next organisations to allow you to have the best experience with Sexual Healing we can offer. This means that these partners also receive your personal data:
- Our logistic partner Sencloud and their carriers (to ship your order)
- The payment provider you choose when processing your order
- Shopify, our webshop and website host
- Klayvio, our email-marketing platform
- E-boekhouden, our administration tool
- Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics to track visitors on our website and to get reports about how visitors use the website. We accepted the data processing agreement from Google. We do allow Google to use information obtained by Analytics for other Google services, and we don’t anonymize the IP-addresses.
- Instagram, LinkedIn and Facebook. The social media buttons on our website are used by these social media providers to collect your personal data.
We do not provide your personal data to other companies or organisations, unless we are required so by law! We store the personal data we collect (with the exception of your financial data as described previously) no longer then two years. We take security measures to reduce misuse of and unauthorised access to personal data. We take the following measures:
- Access to personal data requires the use of a user name and password and is only accesable to the team of Sexual Healing
- We change the passwords regularly
- We make use of secure connections (Secure Sockets Layer of SSL) to encrypt all information between you and our website when entering your personal data
The rights you have
- Being informed on which personal data we have and what we are using it for;
- Having incorrect data corrected;
- Request to delete outdated personal data;
- Revoke your previous consent;
- Object to certain uses.
- Right to Complain at the authority. For The Netherlands, this is the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens.
We reserve the right to modify this statement. We recommend that you consult this statement on a regular basis, so that you remain informed of any changes.